1. Breakfast: Sure, everyone has pancakes on their breakfast menu, but Normas at the Le Parker Meridien is the quintessential spot to splurge on breakfast whether you’re a local or tourist. We’re partial to the blueberry pancakes, but if you’re a chocolate lover (and who isn’t) the Nutella Packed Jacks are the way to go. Check out all the amazing options on their menu and be prepared for pancake greatness.
2. Brunch: We like Sunday brunch to be an all day experience and what better place to graze than Chelsea Market? Nothing could be finer than fresh baked scones at Sarabeth’s, buckwheat crepes at Bar Suzette and Cheddar Jack Jalapeño muffins at Amy’s Bread, but we’re putting our money on the gluten free pancakes at Friedman’s Lunch. Yup, you heard us — gluten free. They’re the perfect combo of fluffy and dense and absolutely delish. Tell Justin we sent you!
3. Lunch: Don’t let the name fool you, Cafeteria is anything but a Cafeteria — it’s more like a Hip-a-teria — where hipsters go for comfort food. What we love most about Cafeteria (other than the silver dollar pancakes) is that it’s open 24/7 and that it’s a mega-hub for the beautiful people of Chelsea (great people watching). No wonder it’s where the girls from Sex and the City regularly brunched!
4. Dinner: Consistently voted year in and year out “The Best Pancakes” in New York City, Clinton Street Baking Company boasts a special pancake menu for the entire month of February featuring everything from pistachio frangipane to Japanese pumpkin pancakes! Run by the dynamic husband/wife team Neil Kleinberg and Dede Lahman, these guys know their way around a griddle — Neil even showed Martha Stewart a thing or two! Be prepared to wait for a table at the small LES hotspot or buy the Clinton Street Cookbook and make their famous pancakes at home!
5. Room Service: OK, so technically you don’t have to check in to check out the lemon ricotta pancakes at The Four Season’s Hotel — they are on both the 24 hour room service menu and the Garden Restaurant menu. What makes them so special? The lemon zest and ricotta combo create this unbelievable crave-worthy treat that we’re sure will turn into your next addiction.